Sometimes dryscraping popcorn is a better solution then wet scraping. It is less messy and makes the cleanup very easy. One reason to dry scrape the popcorn is that you wont have to fix the joints that are hidden by the original popcorn. This method just gets all the styrofoam balls off the ceiling and you can then spray knockdown over it and paint the ceiling. You still have to be careful when using this method because your new texture can come off very fast if you are not careful on how it is done and it has potential t dry quickly as well before it is knockdown.
- When should popcorn ceilings be removed? October 14, 2012
- Why Dry Scrape Popcorn? April 12, 2012
- Outdated Popcorn Ceiling? Remove It! January 16, 2012
- DIY Popcorn Ceiling Repair December 20, 2011
- Why Remove a Popcorn Ceiling Spray Texture? November 21, 2011
- Popcorn Recipes on Outdated Popcorn Ceiling? Remove It!
- Angie on Whats your story?
- Max on DIY Popcorn Ceiling Repair
- darren williams on Get a quote for your removal today.
- stoner529 on Whats your story?
More Great Sites